This role is based in Cork Ireland (relocation package provided). You will be required to attend paid onsite training in Cupertino, California.
Have you ever wanted to delight millions of people by applying cutting edge natural language processing and machine learning technologies to deliver amazing features to our clients customers? Join the natural language processing team that drives on-device text intelligence. We are looking for a talented and passionate engineer who will work on innovating text input and other applications of NLP technologies with a focus on languages. The ideal candidate will have experience in applying machine learning on large text corpora, as well as the use of NLP in software, including design, implementation, algorithms, correctness, user experience, and performance.
We are an extremely diverse and passionate group dedicated to bringing the future of intelligent assistants to the world. Knowing your local market is key. We are looking for a demonstrated ability to be creative, take ownership of a project, superior technical expertise, and a knack for solving problems that stump most Developers/Engineers.
- Developing natural language processing code specific to your language.
- Provide input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market.
- Coming up with clever solutions to complex issues.
- Automating and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
- Daily interaction with other teams and working towards the same goal.
- Interact with other project teams where required.
- Any other duties as required.
- 2+ years software development experience.
- Familiar with scripting.
- Having worked on shipping products and being familiar with the rush to the finish line is highly desired.
- Work with minimal supervision, proactive and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Engineering experience and interest in diverse technical areas.
- Clear and compelling communication skills.
- User driven focus.
- Interest in embedded applications.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Native speaker fluency in one or more commercially important natural languages.
- Some focus or experience in classification, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning or related sub-fields.
- Proven track record in delivering product-quality code.
- iOS or Mac OS X development skills.
- B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
What’s on Offer?
The successful candidate be flown to California for onsite training with the team, we will organise your flights and accommodation. After training, you will be working from Cork Ireland as part of our fantastic team.
An attractive salary, based on experience and you will receive a host of other benefits like great discounts on the clients cutting edge, world renown products, social club membership, bus passes and a subsidized canteen.
You’ll be joining a large, diverse team that are very driven, welcome new team members and want to see them succeed. You will also take part in internal training to make sure you can hit the ground running.
Are you ready to join the Globe Tech team? Apply now by filling out the form below!
|Job Category||IT, Natural Language Processing Engineer|